To purchase items on Amazon, view our “Always Needed Amazon List.”
(Note: this link will first ask you if you want to choose Restoring Dignity as the recipient of donations via Amazon Smile. Click the button that says “Shop Charity Lists,” sign in to your Amazon account when prompted, and you will be taken to our list of items needed).
Please note: Amazon will not inform us of the identity of anyone who purchases items off of this list. Many times we receive incredible items in the mail, and have no idea who sent them. After you make your Amazon Wishlist purchase, please send us a quick email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your name and what you purchased. We will then send you a BIG THANK YOU and a tax receipt!
While each family that we help has different needs for their situation, there are some supplies that we use for every project:
- toilet paper
- paper towels
- cleaning supplies (bleach, windex, degreaser, toilet bowl cleaner, magic eraser, Mr. Clean, vinegar, bathroom cleaner)
- kitchen supplies (plastic baggies, saran wrap, aluminum foil, etc.)
- new tupperware
- new pillows
- plastic zippered bed bug mattress protectors (twin, full, queen size (we do need some king sizes occasionally)
- feminine products (pads only, no tampons)
- hygiene products (toothbrushes, toothpaste, body soap, body lotion, shampoo)
- new bedding in twin, full and queen size (sheets, comforters, pillow cases) (we do need some king sizes, occasionally)
- bathroom items (shower curtains, shower liners, shower hooks, loofahs)
- new mops and mop buckets
- new brooms and dustpans
- disposable gloves (especially size ‘medium’)
- lamps (table and floor)
- …and decorations! Putting up a picture in a room or placing a tactful knick knack on a bookshelf can really bring a room together and make a house feel like home.
If you would like to drop these items off, please email or call/text us to setup a time: